<- back to
Industry Specific Factoring
Is your business seasonal?
Do you face a new start-up each
Are you a sub-contractor, or a
general contractor who is not bonded?
Why our construction funding program separates us from
other factoring companies. We understand construction. I was
a Civil Engineer for 12 years before I got into factoring.
- We do progress billings.
- We let you fund partials of invoices. (ie) if
you have 1 OOk invoice and only need 25k that is all you
have to fund.
- We let you age invoices. If you know you are
going to be paid in 35 days hold onto the invoice for
one week to keep invoice at 30 day money.
- We let you break labor only out of the invoice
should your material suppliers have you on terms, pay
when paid, or two party checks by GC.
- Vendor Assurance Letters. We supply a letter
to your vendor guaranteeing payment to them when your
invoice is submitted and approved. This usually works
out that the vendor gets paid in 30 days. They do not
have to wait another 30-60 days to wait to get paid when
you get paid.
- Material purchases. Case by case basis. We may
be able to purchase materials upfront before you are at
- We mentor our clients, arbitrate disputes, and
attend job meetings.
Call Today! 585-360-4171
Or fill out our